Level Up: EMBA and the Family Business
Are you prepared to lead into the next generation? The GVSU Executive MBA Program takes you from being a family business executive to a family business leader.
GVSU Seidman College of Business offers business executives a unique opportunity to further their education in a program that is directly tailored to their needs as a working professional. This unique cohort-based program tailors itself to you by utilizing your personalized leadership profile, offering a one-on-one executive coach, and unmatched access to collaboration with high level peers in the area.
At this collaborative Family Business Alliance and Seidman College event, you will learn what the Seidman Executive MBA program has to offer to you, your business, and your family. Distinguished alumni who have benefited immensely from the program will be joining us to discuss their experience and answer your questions to help you on your path to personalized leadership development and growth.
"If you put in the time and effort, the relationships, the conversations and the connections far outweigh the costs. The bad news is you will have to work at it; the good news is it's more than worth it." - Kevin Nichols, EMBA '18. Chief Financial Officer, Baker Publishing Group (Local Family Business)
- Mahendra Joshi, Professor of Management, Academic Director, Graduate Programs
- Matt Schad, Nucraft Furniture
- Ilana Chamelly, Martha Vineyard Cos.
- Celeste McIntyre, Spectrum Health
- Rebecca Crawford, Spectrum Health
- Chad Schondelmayer, RoMan Manufacturing
- Kevin Nichols, Baker Publishing Group
- Ben Champion, Pidgeon and Clay